Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FIrst week of November!

Hello family and friends :)  Can you believe it's November already?  The holidays will be here before you know it!  We had a great week!  Mostly just hanging out at home and getting some errands done.  Saturday we went to the Groweg's annual chili cookout and hayride.  Had a lot of fun, but bad mommy I did not take any pictures!  We were a little busy with our two munchkins!
Sunday I went to lunch at Spaghetti Warehouse and to see TranSiberian Orchestra with Judy, Sara, Kim, Kelly, Jane, Carol, and Linda (sorry if I missed someone!).  We had a nice time and the show was WONDERFUL!  Fantastic music, a ton of energy, and really great effects!

This week Lil Ms. Addi has started to learn to drink from her sippy cup!  Its a nuby (thanks to the suggestion from my moms group to try that brand!) and she holds it herself and will take tiny sips.  Of course she much prefer to use it as a teething toy!


While trying to capture the above moment both kids were being very cute and camera friendly so I took a few more!
 
Love the next one I made black n white...
 
Both kids...smiling and cooperating?  WHAT??!?!
 
and again...
 
Nothing like two happy kiddos!
 
And Mase and mommy being silly...
 
We actually have no major plans for the upcoming week can you believe it?  It's probably the last time for a LONG time!  Hoping to start my Christmas shopping this weekend!

Oh and fun Steph updates...I coloured my hair dark again.  Ya know its fall so I have to!  No tan = blonde washes me out!

And my diet and exercise plan are going well, I lost 3 pounds last week!

Matt is busier than ever working ground and helping out farmers!  This man works TOO hard!

Family...please send us ideas for Christmas gifts for the kiddos!  We will be posting a wish list for the kids very soon!  If you can't wait then shoot me an email!

OH!  And I am FINALLY getting a new computer!  Can't wait!  Gotta find a good deal first!

Love and hugs...
Matt, Steph, Mason, and Addi

No comments: