Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some fun with spring pictures...

Mommy took these fun spring pictures!
A tie on a bike?  Why not??
Pretty little girl....
Another sweet shot of our little lady...
What a goof!
FYI...Mason plus hats = FUN!!!
Seriously he LOVED the hats...
We are blessed to have such cute kids haha...
That above is one of my fav pix of them.  I know you can't see their faces but it shows the joy they find playing together!
Such a sweet lil lady!
And the two having tea...who says tea parties are just for girls?!?!
Again the hats are what made it fun!
And one final, just because they are so cute together!
Thanks to my friend Melisa for letting me take pictures at HER photo shoot of my kiddos!  Will have copies of her pix of the kids to share soon.  She took some REALLY cute ones!!!
Thanks for checkin em out!

No comments: