Sunday, May 2, 2010

Photo fun with the kids...

Addi was just cute in her crazy lil get up...
I mostly only got this above view of Mason haha!
Even when she won't look at me she is still a pretty good lil model...
It was a nice day for photos!
Such a stinker he finally looks at me and its with attitude and in the shadows!
Children of the corn??
I am always happy to see that I can get some cute pix even when she is running away the whole time!
You just never know what you are gonna get!
I am SO happy the sun is finally here to stay for awhile!
And just in case you are curious...yea dried old corn cobs and dog leash...pretty normal chew toys for Addi hahaha...
LOVED finally getting one of BOTH of them...even if neither are looking!
Ahhh the joys of dandelions!
Such a sweet face!
Pretty girl huh?
And the furbaby.  Harper is such a sweet puppy!

1 comment:

Amanda Petersen said...

Love the photo of the kids together... And where she's eating the leash (?)!! Oh, and Harper? Precious!!